From the mountains to the sea, this Timex has no boundaries. Worn by
extreme adventurists such as Conrad Anker, the Timex mens Camper
Expedition watch belongs to the great outdoors.
The case is brushed metal, and the black dial face is prominently
embellished with contrasting Arabic numerals. The watch comes equipped
with a reliable buckle clasp and an accompanying green nylon strap band.
For additional convenience, the watch also includes a handy Indiglo
night light, luminescent hands, and a date calendar that rests at the
three oclock position. Powered by analogue quartz movement, this
sophisticated timepiece is a must have for all fashion savvy wilderness
enthusiasts. This watch is also water resistant up to 165 feet.
– Lightweight Outdoor Design
– Nylon Performance Strap
– Easy Set Quick Date
– Durable and Lightweight Resin Case
– Indiglo Light Up Watch Dial
– Water resistant to 50 m (165 ft): In general, suitable for short
periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling
– Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 5.1 x 5.1 inches
– Item model number: T42571
– Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
There are no reviews yet.